Linda Craig Memorial Scholarship
Presented by St. Vincent Sports Performance
The Linda Craig Memorial Scholarship, a program of the Pacers Foundation, Inc., provides scholarships for undergraduate college students presently enrolled in an Indiana college or university. The scholarship is awarded to deserving students with an academic major of athletic training, physical therapy and/or other related disciplines.
The scholarship was established in the memory of Linda Lorraine Sharvelle Craig by former Indiana Pacers team trainer/team administrator David Craig, and Dr. John Abrams. The scholarship is supported by those who remember Linda and who want to perpetuate her legacy through the scholarship recipients.
Note: The award is not a multi-year guarantee, but winners may reapply in following years.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Undergraduate students attending an Indiana college or university and studying in the areas of athletic training and/or physical therapy or related disciplines are eligible to apply. Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the college or university of choice to be applied to the student's tuition bill, and will not be paid directly to the student.
- Must be currently enrolled in good standing in an undergraduate college program, and must have completed as least one full year.
- Must be outstanding in character, integrity and leadership.
- Must have a declared major in medicine, sports medicine and/or physical therapy.
- GPA must be a minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- May not be the recipient of a full scholarship from another organization.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
HOW TO APPLY AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Those interested in applying for the Linda Craig Memorial Scholarship must complete an official application form. Click here for the application.
The deadline to apply is April 15th, 2014, for the 2014-15 academic year.
Contact the Pacers Foundation:
- by phone at 317-917-2781
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail at 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204.